Designed from scratch by Sage’s world-class R&D team and tested on the water around the globe, the PULSE is Sage’s newest fast action family of fly rods. Graphite IIIe technology ensures power and durability, providing fast action performance and a connected feel. Handcrafted on Bainbridge Island, Washington, USA, the PULSE is finished with custom-designed componentry- and eye-catching cosmetic details. The PULSE will be your workhorse—from freshwater to saltwater, single-hand, switch, or Spey, there’s a rod in the PULSE family for every application.
- 3 weight, 8 foot 6 inch, 4 piece
- 4 weight, 8 foot 6 inch, 4 piece
- 5 weight, 9 foot 0 inch, 4 piece
- 6 weight, 9 foot 0 inch, 4 piece
- 7 weight, 9 foot 0 inch, 4 piece
- Sage Fly Fishing
DESIGNED TO BE YOUR WORKHORSE ROD
- Handcrafted on Bainbridge Island, Washington, USA
- Graphite IIIe Technology
- Fast action
- Lichen blank colour
- Olive thread wraps with black trim wraps
- Fuji ceramic stripper guides
- Hard chromed snake guides and tip-top
- Freshwater 3-6 weights:
- Rosewood insert with gloss black anodized aluminium up-locking reel seat.
- Snub-nose, half-wells cork handle
- Saltwater 6-8 weights:
- Gloss black anodized aluminium up-locking reel seat
- Full-wells cork handle with fighting butt
- Black nylon rod tube with divided liner
No reviews yet!
Be the first to leave a review
Thank you! Your review has been received and should reflect here shortly.