Sure, the SONAR Stillwater Parabolic Sink sounds scientific, and that’s because it is. These lines sink in a U-shape through the water column, suspending flies just below the bottom and creating enticing action with each strip. Built with 10- and 20-foot textured hang markers, these lines are a stillwater angler’s dream and something many fish will never have seen before.
- Designed specifically for the demands of stillwater anglers
- Based on popular MPX taper
- Overweighted by two line weights for multiple flies and long leaders
- Features 10-foot and 20-foot textured hang markers
- Seamless Density technology provides a smooth transition between densities, eliminates hinging, and provides a straight-line connection to the fly
- Sinking in a U-shaped profile, this line features a Sink 3 running line, Sink 5 head, and a Sink 3 tip
- SA SD PRBLC WF X S# S# S# (X = line weight; # = sink rate)