An excellent dry-fly line, the Mastery Double Taper excels at presenting flies with a touch of grace, which is extra handy on creeks and smaller streams. Double taper lines excel in the ranges most commonly fished on stream, rivers and creeks and have one major advantage over weight forward fly lines: the long belly makes them far easier to mend so counteracting fly line drag is so much easier.
- Double-taper lines are extra-delicate for subtle presentations
- Excels in short-to-medium distances with dry flies and smaller nymphs
- The ultimate fly line for chasing trout in close quarters
- Braided multifilament core
- SA ID – SA MS TRT DT WF X F (X = line weight)