The Frequency Full Sink is the perfect sinking fly line for stillwater anglers; it handles streamers and wet flies with aplomb, cuts through the wind, and features a mid-length head for great line control. Scientific Anglers built the Frequency Full Sink with two sink rates and the idea that great subsurface lines don’t have to cost a fortune.
- Especially effective for fishing streamers
- Thin diameter cuts through wind
- Ideal for use in stillwater situations
- Mid-length head for enhanced line control
- Sink Rates: 2.5 – 4.0 ips (Sink Type 3)
- Sink Rate: 5.0 – 6.0 ips (Sink Type 6)
- Monofilament core